Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, Credit.com, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
- contribute to applications built on the latest versions of React, Angular and Typescript
- build libraries for code used across applications
- develop tooling that implements an advanced continuous integration pipeline
- write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process
- review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards
- 2+ years software engineer experience or a strong academic background in computer science
- you have experience working with browser technologies, especially with modern frameworks and tools
- you have a meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'
- you excel at designing and delivering functionality in a collaborative setting
- you're eager to master new technologies and techniques