Do you want to work in a cool, fast-growing beauty company?
Are you enthusiastic and eager to learn and problem solve?
Do you want to take the next step in your digital marketing career?
If this sounds like you, here’s the job for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team and assist with the execution of digital marketing campaigns across organic and paid media. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Digital + Growth Marketing but will also work collaboratively with the wider digital team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, as the role will include supporting all our paid media efforts from strategy to content creation and execution and working alongside our media agency. You will also look after our email marketing efforts and brand updates to the website as well as manage paid media partnerships and digital campaigns for retailers.
You will also have an eye for detail, scheduling, timekeeping, as well as being an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills who is able work cross functionally. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, the passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible in their approach.
Key competencies and behaviors include passion for beauty & fashion, a balance of creative and analytical skills, extremely detail-oriented, solution-driven, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re a brand of beauty lovers in Brooklyn, NY, with WILD IMAGINATIONS and an OBSESSION with hair. We make hair products and tools that we love to use and share. All made with POWERFUL INGREDIENTS and INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, that deliver seriously PROVEN RESULTS. We want to be kind to the planet, animals, and each other. That’s why we’re 100% recyclable in partnership with TerraCycle, cruelty-free, non-GMO, and vegan-certified – plus, free of harsh chemicals. Over the next few years, we’re committed to prioritizing the planet, with our sights set on achieving B-Corp certification for beauty standards as down to earth as we are. By 2022, we will be 100% free of virgin plastic and only using sustainable, reusable packaging for our hair tools. Hair can be hard, but we’re here to make it FUN.
We won’t promise that our products will solve all your problems, but they will give you…
A good hair day every day
Find us @evahairnyc
• Support in executing digital marketing strategies to deliver against brand objectives of profitability, loyalty and brand storytelling across brand and retailer campaigns
• Support the execution of paid digital marketing campaigns for the DTC business (eva-nyc.com) and work with agency partners
• Work with the digital marketing team to bring fresh ideas and suggest tactics for a test-and-learn approach around ad copy, visuals, formats, ad landing pages etc
• Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Creative teams to project manage and coordinate delivery of digital assets on Asana
• Partner with the ecommerce team to deliver the email marketing strategy and execution to drive loyalty
• Assist on creation and development of website landing pages and UAT testing
• Support on content creation for the website including blog content and other SEO driving initiatives
• Manage paid media partnership execution and reporting
• Support on CTV and digital OOH campaign activations
• Run digital programs for retailers including managing campaigns on select digital advertising platforms
• Manage review syndication and UGC content to retailers
• Track, measure, & report on KPIs and benchmarks for monthly and campaign performance, including interpreting data and turning into actionable insights
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1-3 years’ office experience, marketing preferred
• Display a high level of initiative and accountability
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Proficiency in all social media platforms as well as business programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, Google Analytics, AdWords, Asana, Photoshop & Illustrator (a plus)
• Experience with running campaigns on Facebook Business Manager a plus
• Permanent residents or citizens of the US only
So why should you work with us?
Heat Makes Sense, Inc. is a fast-growing hair care and tool manufacturer, with our headquarters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and distribution in Pennsauken, NJ. We create fun, performance-driven products and tools for professional stylists and consumers since 2009. Our products are carried by salon professionals and retailers worldwide. You have seen amika in Birchbox, Sephora and in your high-end salons (www.loveamika.com) and you’ve seen Eva NYC in Costco, Target and Urban Outfitters (www.eva-nyc.com). We owe a lot of our success to our office culture and embracing a tight-knit work environment.
Unlike most companies, we create everything in-house. Our brands and Product development take an idea for a tool or shampoo and creates versions for internal testing(employee participation encouraged!). Our amazingly innovative design studio to creates our unique packaging and marketing materials and our operations produces and distributes the new products. From there, marketing, sales and ecommerce take the reins to tell the world. All along the way, we have our executives, finance/accounting and HR/Admin departments to make sure the company itself is running smoothly. Every employee has an impact on the company, which inspires our collaborative culture.
Over the years we have defined our core values as inclusivity, sustainability, wellness and community engagement in our beautiful Brooklyn neighborhood and beyond. As we implement new processes and procedures, we rely on feedback and input from our employees to ensure every employee feels welcomed, safe and valued. We aim to practice what we preach and believe that our culture contributes to our success.
Here are just a few elements of our culture that you can look forward to:
- An inclusive environment amplifies our employees’ voices in fundamental conversations
- A staff of ambitious people who want to set roots down with us and advance in their career
- Ongoing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion training
- Monthly wellness events like yoga, meditation and guest speakers
- Striving towards an environment where you can be free to be yourself
- Rooftop BBQ’s in the summer and unforgettable holiday parties
- Off-site volunteer and mentorship opportunities with various NYC-based organizations
- A safe space to let your ideas be heard and truly make an impact in the type of day-to-day you have always wanted
- Sustainability initiatives like composting, recycling and clean energy
- Shared the same core values among staff and who are passionate about what they do
Here are some quotes from real employees to tell you about who we are:
- “Great products, great ideas, fun environment, great employees, capable and caring management, and endless opportunities for growth and development.”
- “A warm and encouraging atmosphere.”
- “Relationships between co-workers are extremely important here, which makes the overall experience of going to work very pleasant.”
- “Hard work is recognized.”
- “I feel lucky to be a part of a brand that is on an upward path—it is a very exciting time.”
- “Lots of fun events where you spend time and get to know coworkers outside the office, overall my team felt like a family, and that’s rare in the workplace.”
- “Super supportive management that really lets you have a voice and listens to your input and ideas.”
OK, are you in yet? Here are some more details:
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Quarterly product allowance for all HMS brands
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Make friends
- Love going to work every day
Ready to apply?
Please click the link that will bring you to our careers page through Greenhouse. Submit a cover letter describing yourself and why you’d be the perfect fit along with your resume.
If you aren’t the person for this job but know who is, send them this job. If we hire them, we’ll give you $2500. Seriously. When we hire people, we ask who they were referred by and we pay this bonus to the referrer. That could be you if you share this job with a friend who’s perfect for it!