Do you want to work in a cool, fast-growing beauty company?
Are you enthusiastic and eager to learn and problem solve?
Do you consider yourself an influencer & partnerships maven?
If this sounds like you, here’s the job for you!
We’re a brand of beauty lovers in Brooklyn, NY with WILD IMAGINATIONS and an OBSESSION with hair.
We make hair products and tools that we love to use and share.
All made with POWERFUL INGREDIENTS and INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES, that deliver seriously PROVEN RESULTS.
We want to be kind to the planet, animals, and each other. That’s why we’re 100% recyclable in partnership with TerraCycle, cruelty-free, non-GMO, and vegan-certified – plus, free of harsh chemicals.
Over the next few years, we’re committed to prioritizing the planet, with our sights set on achieving B-Corp certification for beauty standards as down to earth as we are. By 2022, we will be 100% free of virgin plastic and only using sustainable, reusable packaging for our hair tools.
Hair can be hard, but we’re here to make it FUN.
We won’t promise that our products will solve all your problems, but they will give you…
A good hair day every day
Find us @evahairnyc
Reporting into the Director of Digital Marketing, the Influencer & Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy and delivering the Influencer and Strategic Partnerships program for Eva NYC.
You will execute integrated marketing campaigns and projects to the highest standard, working with influencers across platforms such as Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
You will be well versed and highly experienced in developing briefs to produce high-value, co-created content with power-house and top tier talent as well as facilitating campaigns that work with micro and nano influencers. You will be experienced in negotiating terms and drawing up contractual agreements and managing timelines, whilst also bringing strong analytical skills that will feed back into strategic plans for forthcoming campaigns. This role requires exceptional relationship management skills with both individuals and agency talent houses.
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing on Influencer and Partnership strategies and campaigns to deliver key business initiatives and targets across brand and retailer partners
- Ideate and build creative, impactful influencer campaigns to support brand, hero product and new launch moments across the year
- Conceptualize and execute audience-facing influencer activations and co-branded partnerships including contests, offline activations, promotional opportunities, and product tutorials
- Manage celebrity and top tier talent partnerships, as well as oversee and support management of all paid and organic influencer campaigns
- Oversee all contract negotiations and liaison with legal department
- Source, evaluate, negotiate, and manage wide network of influencers and content creators and/or their agents
- Network and create partnerships with like-minded brands for co-branded campaigns including contests, events, and digital activations
- Own and support communication with partners on consumer-facing initiatives, from pitch to execution and act as the point person to address needs on either side
- Prepare presentation materials and creator briefs to inform influencers and content creators about the Eva NYC brand, our influencer work and philosophy
- Establish benchmarks and measure the impact of influencer and strategic partnerships from a quantitative and qualitative approach
- Assist with public relation activities including gifting, seasonal press kits, sample requests, editorial outreach and compiling press clips
- Liaise between the brand and internal departments for the execution of brand marketing assets
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, eCommerce and Creative
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Assist in other integrated marketing campaigns as necessary to help support the brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 3-5 years of specific influencer marketing experience; preferably in Beauty
- Intuitive grasp of the beauty client and a drive to impact and satisfy customer needs
- Results driven with a keen eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication, copywriting skills are a necessity
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories and measure success
- Experience conducting meetings and managing direct reports
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of community and collaboration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Experience with running campaigns using influencer platforms such as Tribe Dynamics a plus
- Permanent residents or citizens of the US only
So why should you work with us?
Heat Makes Sense, Inc. is a fast-growing hair care and tool manufacturer, with our headquarters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and distribution in Pennsauken, NJ. We create fun, performance-driven products and tools for professional stylists and consumers since 2009. Our products are carried by salon professionals and retailers worldwide. You have seen amika in Birchbox, Sephora and in your high-end salons (www.loveamika.com) and you’ve seen Eva NYC in Costco, Target and Urban Outfitters (www.eva-nyc.com). We owe a lot of our success to our office culture and embracing a tight-knit work environment.
Unlike most companies, we create everything in-house. Our brands and Product development take an idea for a tool or shampoo and creates versions for internal testing(employee participation encouraged!). Our amazingly innovative design studio to creates our unique packaging and marketing materials and our operations produces and distributes the new products. From there, marketing, sales and ecommerce take the reins to tell the world. All along the way, we have our executives, finance/accounting and HR/Admin departments to make sure the company itself is running smoothly. Every employee has an impact on the company, which inspires our collaborative culture.
Over the years we have defined our core values as inclusivity, sustainability, wellness and community engagement in our beautiful Brooklyn neighborhood and beyond. As we implement new processes and procedures, we rely on feedback and input from our employees to ensure every employee feels welcomed, safe and valued. We aim to practice what we preach and believe that our culture contributes to our success.
Here are just a few elements of our culture that you can look forward to:
- An inclusive environment amplifies our employees’ voices in fundamental conversations
- A staff of ambitious people who want to set roots down with us and advance in their career
- Ongoing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion training
- Monthly wellness events like yoga, meditation and guest speakers
- Striving towards an environment where you can be free to be yourself
- Rooftop BBQ’s in the summer and unforgettable holiday parties
- Off-site volunteer and mentorship opportunities with various NYC-based organizations
- A safe space to let your ideas be heard and truly make an impact in the type of day-to-day you have always wanted
- Sustainability initiatives like composting, recycling and clean energy
- Shared the same core values among staff and who are passionate about what they do
Here are some quotes from real employees to tell you about who we are:
- “Great products, great ideas, fun environment, great employees, capable and caring management, and endless opportunities for growth and development.”
- “A warm and encouraging atmosphere.”
- “Relationships between co-workers are extremely important here, which makes the overall experience of going to work very pleasant.”
- “Hard work is recognized.”
- “I feel lucky to be a part of a brand that is on an upward path—it is a very exciting time.”
- “Lots of fun events where you spend time and get to know coworkers outside the office, overall my team felt like a family, and that’s rare in the workplace.”
- “Super supportive management that really lets you have a voice and listens to your input and ideas.”
OK, are you in yet? Here are some more details:
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Quarterly product allowance for all HMS brands
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Make friends
- Love going to work every day
Ready to apply?
Please click the link that will bring you to our careers page through Greenhouse. Submit a cover letter describing yourself and why you’d be the perfect fit along with your resume.
If you aren’t the person for this job but know who is, send them this job. If we hire them, we’ll give you $2500. Seriously. When we hire people, we ask who they were referred by and we pay this bonus to the referrer. That could be you if you share this job with a friend who’s perfect for it!