Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as IT Administrator (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our platform!
As IT Administrator (f/m/diverse) you are part of our Engineering and Technology team. You support our employees by providing them a working environment where our IT tools are adapted to their needs and running smoothly. You are responsible to maintain and optimize this environment always having in mind our employee’s satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the system care and maintenance of the Atlassian products,
- The professional support and advice of our employee’s in handling Confluence/Jira is also part of your tasks
- You are responsible of Eurowings Digital software asset management.
- You lead our user’s management system. Therefore, you are responsible for defining the rights and roles of users, as well as for their admission and access in our various tools and system.
- You work on the operation, maintenance and optimization of these different tools according to our team’s needs. Securing the infrastructure and application environment for our tools.
- You provide the first and second level support for employee issues and work in close collaboration with the Eurowings IT department for complex problems
- You have at least 3 years of experience working on IT administration and you have good knowledge with:
- software asset administration,
- the administration of Atlassian tools and more specially Jira, Confluence and Slack,
- user authentication services.
- You have experience with Apple Devices (MacBook Laptops & iPhones).
- Your strong communication skill is crucial to understand our teams’ issues, escalate them if necessary and communicate clear answers,
- You are a service-oriented person and you always care about employee’s satisfaction
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment and are able to work independently and responsibly.
- You are energized, open-minded and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone.
- German and English spoken and written.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!