Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply now as a Customer Insights Analyst (f/m/diverse) and take the responsibility to humanize our data. You will prove with the power of data the value of customer experience excellence.
As a Customer Insights Analyst (f/m/diverse), you will lead data collection analysis and insights generation with a focus on qualitative data for customers across multiple touchpoints. The insights you generate will directly impact how Eurowings shapes customer experience improvement initiatives and strategic thinking. This role will provide you opportunities to work with many teams across departments and help Eurowings' ambition to become Europe's smartest travel platform.
- You develop our foundations and analytical methods to understand the value of qualitative customer feedback
- You will process and analyze customer data to produce clear findings and recommendations for different teams (e.g. Product Development, Category Management, etc.) to action
- You will uncover, summarize, and communicate customer needs throughout the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve our Customer Experience (CX)
- You will oversee granular customer behavior analysis to enable the early identification of issues to allow timely corrective actions where necessary
- You analyze qualitative (and quantitative) data to summarize actionable insights across multiple customer journeys to outline interdependencies between customer and business data
- You enable our cross-functional & business teams to easily access and deep dive into qualitative (and quantitative) data while challenging them in their understanding and selection of KPIs
- You proactively develop, refine, and manage KPIs for a variety of projects and products across all platforms and tools
- With your deep understanding of the needs of your business and/or product stakeholders you prepare and implement concise tracking concepts that enable deep insight generation
- Sharing is caring: With your profound experience also show and train power users to build dashboards in our Voice of Customer CEM tool (Clarabridge)
- You build and maintain categorization models
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience in qualitative (and quantitative) data analysis, User Research, or a similar position
- Fluent German and English language skills are a must-have requirement
- Experience working with and synthesizing large amounts of unstructured qualitative (and quantitative) customer data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate complex information clearly and shape a narrative for stakeholders at all levels
- Very good knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Very good knowledge of the use of statistical software (e.g. SPSS or R)
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Micro Strategy, Cognos, or Power BI)
- Experience with Customer-Experience-Software (ideally Clarabridge)
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work under ambiguity
- Experience in web/behavior analytics, with tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or Hotjar, for example
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!