Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now to become our next Junior HR Generalist (f/m/diverse) and have impact in the development of our organisation!
As Junior HR Generalist (f/m/diverse), you support our People Team in the achievement of its mission: growing the company and supporting our amazing employees. With your strong organisational and coordination skills, you ensure smooth processes when it comes to office operation.
- You support our HR-Manager in all HR admin related fields (e.g. contract creation, communication with the payroll provider, sickness, vacation, et.al.).
- You assist with our newcomer onboarding and the organisation of our "Welcome Days".
- You help our Recruiters with the coordination of interviews and the overall interview process structure.
- You support in further strengthening our employer brand, bringing in new ideas and putting them into action.
- You are our spokesperson to our stakeholders at Eurowings Aviation for Facility Management, Admin Support, IT-Servicedesk, and other external stakeholders (e.g. Landlord, Office - Neighbours), optimising processes and building strong relationships.
- You take over cross-functional responsibility for topics that arise in connection with Lufthansa Group stakeholders and ensure the end-2-end success of these projects.
- You make sure our teams have everything they need to work from the office, also shaping the office experience of our employees (e.g. decorations, food, beverages, and our plants).
- You have about 3 years of experience as HR assistant or HR Generalist
- You have experience in Office Management
- You are an effective communicator, that is able to create a personal connection with different stakeholders to reach your goals.
- You are a service-oriented person, demonstrating a strong empathy for our employees and always caring about their satisfaction.
- You know how to prioritise and coordinate your tasks, ensuring smooth processes.
- You find joy in caring for our employees and are happy to be their point of contact if any issues arise.
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English are mandatory to be able to collaborate effectively at various levels of the organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!