Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Apply now as Digital Marketing Manager - SEA (f/m/diverse) and take responsibilities in the development of Europe´s leading travel platform
As Digital Marketing Manager - SEA (f/m/diverse) it will be your mission to support in setting out our SEA strategy to bring the eurowings.com brand to the next level. Moreover, you are responsible for delivering high-quality visits to eurowings.com with a focus on performance marketing.
- As a Digital Marketing Manager - SEA, you are responsible for the execution of paid search strategy of Eurowings and EW Discove
- Campaign activation, management, optimization, tracking of KPIs, and budget monitoring are your daily tasks
- Based on the assessment of campaign performance, you pinpoint issues and suggest potential solutions
- Applying your creative skills you write top-notch ad copies in German, English, and possibly in other languages. Moreover, you make quick changes in large accounts
- Together with our SEA Expert, you participate in forming our paid search strategy while bringing in your ideas for campaign improvements
- You collaborate with Business Intelligence (BI), Product, and the Content Team on optimizing processes
- You have 1-2 years of experience managing large SEA accounts in a digital marketing agency or directly with the brand
- You have hands-on experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and already consider yourself an expert in these tools
- Preferably, you have worked before with SA360, Google Ads Editor, and Microsoft Advertising Editor
- You are passionate about SEA and keep yourself up to date with the latest requirements and trends of the SEA world
- Experience working with analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics and Exactag is desirable
- Your university degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or similar field sets the basis for being successful in this role
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humor in times of stress – you know how to organize your work
- Proficiency in English and German. Working knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Ideally, you share our passion for travel and aviation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!