Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Digital Analyst (Reporting & Insights) (f/m/diverse) and take the responsibility to develop, construct, test, and maintain the complete architecture to ensure data accuracy and flexibility.
As a Digital Analyst (Reporting & Insights) (f/m/diverse) you relentlessly seek to improve our organization's performance through actionable insights based on effective data products that you deliver to internal customers.
- Collecting and documenting business requirements, key performance indicators, and other functional and/or technical requirements to assist marketers in providing a compelling answer and recommendation based on data.
- Deliver digital analytics insights to key stakeholders in the form of either Analysis Workspace dashboards or a deck.
- Designing customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies.
- Aggregating information to be presented to senior business stakeholders.
- Understanding Tag Management Systems (TMS) and being able to perform basic tagging through the TMS by leveraging the user interface.
- Troubleshoot analytics tagging issues with common debugging tools such as Chrome Dev tools, Omnibug, Tag Assistant by Google, Experience Cloud Debugger, or others.
- Ensuring quality control and oversight of reporting output.
- Proactively engaging with stakeholders by supplying digital insights & assisting marketing with strategy recommendations.
- Developing/supporting the creation of digital performance dashboards.
- Regularly supporting the Growth Team in the implementation of A/B tests and personalized use cases.
- Mentoring other Digital Analysts across the organization in the context of growth initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the digital analytics space for the web platforms. (ideally in an e-commerce environment or in the travel/hospitality industry)
- Strong Adobe Analytics skills with in-depth knowledge of Analysis Workspace.
- Strong skills at developing insights and presentations with analytics data.
- Comfortable while presenting to a senior-level audience.
- Competent in using a TMS and familiar with the Data Layer concept.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with both IT and business stakeholders.
- Experienced in managing and delivering analytics projects.
- Having the appetite and ability to learn on the job as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Zalando, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With "Joblunch" from Belonio, Eurowings Digital finances up to 2 EUR of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- We love dogs! Feels free to bring your doggo to the office :) They can "work" from our separate dog office
- Get excited and challenge your colleagues while playing with our Playstation 5 or kickertable
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!