Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as "Category Manager – Eurowings Discover (f/m/diverse)" and have the unique opportunity to hold the end-to-end responsibility for the Eurowings Discover sales performance on eurowings.com (Web and App).
As Category Manager - Eurowings Discover (f/m/diverse) you will shine with your customer-driven mindset to translate customer and business requirements into initiatives and tactical measures to leverage the maximum sales potential and to drive customer satisfaction to the moon and beyond. Act as a real entrepreneur and develop the online sales strategy for Eurowings Discover flights (and related flight ancillaries) on eurowings.com for all relevant customer touchpoints along the customer journey.
- You perform excellent stakeholder and project management towards external and internal teams. Therefore, you communicate proactively and inform others about relevant changes and updates related to ongoing activities.
- You develop the online sales strategy for Eurowings Discover flights on eurowings.com (Web / App) for all relevant customer segments.
- You aim to maximize customer satisfaction and CLV. Moreover, it is your personal mission to achieve your product's sales budget.
- With a deep market knowledge of your category and careful analysis of data, you know how to translate customer needs into business requirements that are well thought-through, concise, and understandable.
- You drive the prioritization and implementation of revenue-maximizing initiatives with partners, stakeholders, and teams.
- You continuously improve your category’s performance by coordinating the implementation of effective on-site optimization and personalization activities in cooperation with our Squad teams, Onsite Sales, other internal stakeholder, and the Eurowings Discover team.
- You act as an interface to external and internal teams (e.g. Onsite Sales, Marketing, or Agencies) to ensure the optimal implementation of initiatives.
- Your outstanding ability to build collaborative relationships will enable you to establish and optimize stable processes for tactical and daily cooperation between Eurowings Digital and Eurowings Discover. This will ensure a smooth and intense cooperation (Content, Campaigns, Onsite Work, etc.).
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in product or category management in an agile environment.
- You hold a degree in Business Administration or similar.
- You are experienced in managing complex projects (in an agile way), ideally in an eCommerce or other technical context.
- You hold a strong empathy for our customers and users and are able to develop customer-centric product concepts with maximum business value.
- You are an enthusiast for eCommerce and aviation and you enjoy following the latest market trends.
- You have an entrepreneurial, analytical, data-driven, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking. Moreover, you are very good in decision making.
- Your strong communication skills and team player mindset help you to manage different stakeholders within the organization.
- With your high level of curiosity, you effectively explore alternatives to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of others.
- You lose neither your head nor your sense of humor in times of stress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.