Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as Scrum Master (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the development of our company!
As Scrum Master you are a key driver and problem solver working within a team, but also within the entire organization. You support our teams implementing the agile values! You also help to remove blockers and solve dependencies and other issues, allowing our teams to work at 100% capacity. Collaboration is key to you, and you know how to inspire others to do just so – by your work ethic as well as your passion for great digital products.
- Mentor and guide our software development teams – train, develop and support your colleagues to work with Scrum methods
- Show empathy and moderating skills, even in conflict situations
- Be an enabler for productive work: Constantly optimize the working model for Eurowings Digital teams, by implementing agile methods
- Support our team of Product Owners to realize their product vision
- Inspire your colleagues and stakeholders for working agile and promote agile methods through training and daily work
- Optimize team performance by developing and reporting on agile KPIs (e.g. Velocity)
- With at least 5 years of experience working in cross-functional teams including at least 3 years as Scrum Master or Agile Coach, you are an expert in your field
- You know how software development works as a process – preferably you have a degree in computer science / information technology or you have gained project experience in the software development environment
- You are passionate about agile methods and know how to develop agile mindsets in others
- You are performance-driven and you have the ability to adapt agile methods to the needs of the company
- You are excited about e-Commerce and digital products
A big plus:
- You already worked with Atlassian tools, like Jira, Confluence and Service Desk
- You hold a certificate as a Scrum Master or as an Agile Coach
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages 🎊
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth 🎓
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget of 1,500 euros for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen 🙌
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #DoIt : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!