WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Responsible for workforce management by overseeing a team of localized customer experience agents, ensuring they meet our high standards, hit SLAs and KPIs, and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage and optimize our current training programs and create performance improvement plans when necessary.
- Handle customer service escalations that may arise within operations in the EU.
- Serve as the resident expert in our end to end localized customer experience across all channels including email, social media, live phones and chat.
- Serve as a strong cross-functional partner within the organization, working across Digital Product, New Product Development, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, and other cross-functional teams to optimize the customer experience.
- Use customer knowledge and analytics to identify CX improvements across the organization.
- Work on various CX projects, as delegated by the Global Director of Customer Experience.
- Be a customer advocate, always pushing for the best customer experience.
- Must be fluent in German & English
- 5+ years of customer service/support or operations management experience, including experience managing a small team of CX reps
- Ecommerce/D2C experience required, at hyper-growth company preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Process oriented
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Comfort and experience handling high stakes customer claims/escalations
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Must have experience with Zendesk, Kustomer or a related platform
- Experience in Shopify is a plus
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 26 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Monthly social events
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development