WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
As our EU QA Manager, you will report to our US-based Director of Quality Assurance and be accountable for the continuous development and implementation of the food safety, quality management, and regulatory compliance of our products in the EU.
- Serve as the EU regulatory compliance expert for Your Super. Complete regulatory assessments of raw materials and products to ensure legal compliance with national and European regulations and standards.
- Cooperate closely with the internal QA team to establish and implement standards and procedures. Evaluate all current quality systems and processes and recommend and implement appropriate enhancements.
- Partner with co-manufacturers, 3PL locations, and vendors on continuous improvement, process controls, performance metrics, and customer complaint resolution. Perform co-manufacturer audits and provide occasional onsite support.
- Manage documentation internally along with external partners and suppliers, while keeping EU certifications up-to-date
- Serve as both internal & external point of contact for all EU QA/QC related issues
- Identify quality issues and effectively communicate mission-critical findings to senior management with the customer always in mind
- Build relationships with, advise, and provide regulatory guidance to internal product development, sales, marketing, customer experience, supply chain, and brand teams.
- Fluent in German and English
- 3 - 5 years of experience in food quality assurance/quality control
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition, Food Science, Chemistry, Engineering preferred; or relevant degrees/work experience
- Knowledge of food regulations and organic certification in Germany, UK, Netherlands, and France
- Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with natural and organic products is a strong plus
- Willing to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a sincere team spirit
- Travel 10-20% to co-manufacturing sites
- Competitive pay
- 100% remote working policy
- 26 days vacation and remote work policy
- Class Pass Membership
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development