Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly evolving. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire change in a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Quickly and accurately resolve customer complaints, prioritizing a low-effort customer experience
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries over phone, email, and live chat
- Adhere to quantitative and qualitative service level objectives
- Focus on first contact resolution by reading between the lines and being proactive
- Approach your day-to-day work with a reformer’s mindset and always be on the lookout for how we can improve, both within and outside of CX
- Proactively support our customers on their health journey as part of our customer success programme
- Develop an ownership mentality by contributing daily to the overall strategy of the department
- Champion our customers in internal discussions and help our Marketing, Product Development, Sales, and Technology teams prioritize improvements to customers’ experience
- Must speak fluent German
- A self-starter who takes ownership of and pride in your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who thinks outside the box
- A sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- Adept at learning new technology systems and procedures
- A master multitasker who’s extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to focus on singular tasks for long periods of time
- Thrives in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
- Excited to represent Your Super and build strong relationships with our customers
- Background in a customer-facing e-commerce role
- Experience with Zendesk/Kustomer, Shopify, and Google Suite
- A passion for health and wellness
- Full time /part-time
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 26 days vacation annually
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership / Monthly social events
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development