WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly evolving. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire change in a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Support our sales team with their daily tasks in B2B sales (Full Time, Part Time or Working Student)
- Management of our existing B2B customers - You’re in close contact with our customers and are the to-go person when they need support or want to place a new order.
- Responsibility of approving and onboarding of new B2B applications.
- You independently develop new ideas to increase revenue and improve our customer experience.
- Support our Head of Sales in Acquisition and Market Researches of new strategic key accounts for countries in Europe.
- Support our Sales Project Manager in the development of regular sales campaigns and sales marketing materials for B2B customers.
- Representing Your Superfoods on national and international trade shows.
- You like working in an international environment and are fluent in English and German (Minimum C1)
- Good business sense
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You’re structured and results-oriented manner
- In email or telephone contact with our customers you convince through self-confidence and empathy
- Ready to do whatever it takes to get things done
- Previous experience in Export-Topics and/or sales experience in lifestyle, food or other organic products is a plus.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
- Competitive pay
- 26 days vacation
- Moon Days Policy
- Office in Berlin or Home-office/remote work
- Dog-friendly office
- Company pension scheme
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Space for personal development and opportunities to grow your career.
- Education & other training opportunities.
- Monthly social events
- Physical health - Class Pass Membership
- Mental health - Calm Membership
- Free smoothies, drinks, fruit and Superfoods at our office.
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- Remote work policy