Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
We are Your Super
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly evolving. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
At Your Super, we envision a world where everyone is the healthiest version of themselves to live life to the fullest. We come to work everyday to create a super health movement and we have high goals in how to make that happen. Whether it's continuing to build out the categories and markets that we are in today or expanding into new global markets, we want to make a healthier lifestyle accessible to millions of customers worldwide and are dedicated to bringing the right talent and leadership into the organization to support these goals.
Are you ready to inspire change in a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Optimizing Paid Social accounts according to Your Super best practice standards
- Supporting with launching new channels such as Spotify and Direct mail.
- Attain positive ROAS
- Work closely with Brand and Partnership team
- Analyze and interpret Facebook data and numbers
- Measure and optimize campaigns
- Use data metrics to create marketing strategies/campaigns
- Prepare reports and present result to growth marketing team
- 1 year of experience in paid advertising or growth marketing
- Preferred experience with Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Experience with Pinterest, Tik tok, Spotify or Direct mail (optional)
- Very strong technical skills
- Good understanding of numbers and data
- Good understanding of creative processes
- Ready to take initiative and think like there is no box
- Proactive, open-minded and a good communicator
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 26 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Monthly social events