Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually during and post COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, are able to work from home unless otherwise specified.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 10 employees to 100+, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional stakeholders in all segmentations to advance projects and manage assets
- Advise stakeholders, cross-functional partners, and co-founders on project deadlines, timelines, and possible roadblocks with succinct and timely communication
- Liaison between content, design, and growth teams to ensure projects are completed as expected
- Develop, maintain, and update our marketing project management tools and overall process (Asana, Google Suite, Slack etc.)
- Keep all teams up-to-date on overall marketing dept. priorities and initiatives
- Potential to partner with external agencies as main internal contact while also acting as gatekeeper
- 4-6+ years of digital marketing experience, with agency experience preferred
- PMP or other pro is a plus
- Experience managing campaigns, projects, and teams across multiple marketing segmentations (Social, Search, Display, Offline, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Project Management Tools (i.e. Asana)
- You enjoy being detail-oriented & organized
- You are creative when challenges arise & thrive in agile environments
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 26 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Monthly social events