Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high touch, high quality care to millions of patients.
Eucalyptus is a house of consumer healthcare brands built off of a core shared technology and services layer. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
It’s an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare by working with the best talent in the market.
As a HR Generalist at Eucalyptus, you’ll play a critical role to help us grow our Eucalyptus Team in our UK office whilst working closely with our Australian People Team. You will be involved in developing our culture, programs and employee experience. Our culture is collaborative, dynamic and fast paced so you will need to be a highly motivated, energetic self starter who can quickly think on their feet and manage a number of HR projects simultaneously.
As a HR Generalist at Eucalyptus you will (responsibilities):
- Contribute to initiatives to support employee engagement including running social events, off sites and leading company initiatives;
- Support the development of the people function at EUC including programs, policies and strategies alongside your key stakeholders.
- Support in all areas of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding including managing and resolving employee relations issues including performance management, disputes and complaints.
- Facilitate the end-to-end talent acquisition process including sourcing, arranging interviews, assessments and offer stages
About you (ideally most, but not all required)
- Objective - you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions and advise your stakeholders
- Relationship builder - You’re able to establish rapport quickly, add value and maintain positive relationships
- Proactive communicator - your words create clarity and momentum
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious
- Resilient - you keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot (which is most days!)
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources or a related field and or relevant experience in a P&C generalist position
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a business partner role/high performance environment (eg. technology, high growth start up, investment banking, consulting, etc)
- Strong business partner foundations - including but not limited to:
- Partnering with business departments and stakeholders across the employee life cycle
- Organisational development
- Change management
- Previously led project design across one or more specific HR area (eg L&D, Remuneration, HR policy etc)
So, why join Eucalyptus?
- We are on a growth journey, in the UK alone - we have gone from 0 to 2,000+ patients in just 6 months!
- Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs
- Strong culture of work-life balance, supported by flexible working hours and hybrid working possibilities
- We are proud to have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale
- Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, McKinsey, Bain, Optiver, Koala, Manual and many many more
- Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions
- Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly
- Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team
- Want to see more? Check us out on Instagram @euc.alypt.us