About Eucalyptus 🌿…
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a global digital healthcare company on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Our core belief is that the future of primary care & wellness is a higher touch, higher quality relationship with practitioners, products and health data, allowing patients to make better decisions & stay healthy for longer.
Founded in Australia in 2019, our teams are located across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines) and have helped over 500,000 patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are! 🌍
In the UK and EU, our core brand (Juniper) focuses on supporting women with under-treated, complex and challenging conditions such as weight gain.
Join us to be a critical part of our growth journey here in Germany!🇩🇪
About the role (what you’ll do):
A Health Coach is a critical capability for Eucalyptus in supporting our patients towards their health-related goals and outcomes. This is achieved by creating long-term engagement and relationships with our patients.
The primary responsibility for the Health Coach will be managing the communications, process and engagement for our patients, end to end, via community management, group and individual patient communications. You will be an integral part of their weight loss journey.
The role in short includes:
- Providing general nutritional and health advice to our patients in group and individual communications.
- Patient community management
- Triaging, responding and escalating communications from patients
- Directing patient queries and feedback to the relevant internal channel
- Recording and reporting on patient feedback and trends
- Dosage schedule reminders and periodic check-ins
- Setting realistic goals with patients to help achieve their weight management goals
About you (who you are):
- At least 2 years’ industry experience related to nutrition and dietetics led coaching services.
- Strong preference for experience in the treatment and management of Obesity and Diabetes and/or Behavioural change coaching.
- Strong preference for applicants registered with The German Association of Dietitian's (Dietician) and / or The German Nutrition Society (Nutritionist)
- Ability to communicate fluently or at a C1 Level in the German (Deutsch) Language.
- Educated in a scientific related degree of qualification is a huge desirable and advantage.
- Excellent English communication (bonus points - if you’re proficient in other European languages)
- Naturally empathetic, reliable, caring, with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Extremely organised, independent and can work well in a team
- Confident using technology and excited by fast-paced change environment
- Passion for delivering change to patients
What we offer:
- 🥰Impactful & meaningful problems to solve - You’ll be given ownership to drive topics that will reinvent the world of healthcare. From Day 1, you’ll have the freedom to bring in your own ideas and create decisions - tackling unique problems crucial to the lives of our patients.
- 💯Be part of the best of the best - To build the future of healthcare, we need the highest calibre performers to be on board. Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong; you’ll get to learn from and work with the best and most passionate individuals in the industry! Work with talented, ambitious people who are passionate about our mission.
- 😎Be a pioneer - You’ll be part of the pioneering German Eucalyptus team, so you’ll be a big part and influence in building and establishing Euc’s local identity and culture as a company.
- ⚡Agile environment - We move at incredible speed, there’s never a slow or boring day at Euc! You’ll work with teammates who build in the open, helping us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver at speed. The feedback loop between idea, execution, and impact is fast.
- 🎯Fast-tracked professional and personal growth - You will be working on impactful and challenging topics that will definitely help you grow as an expert in the field. Not only will you get honest feedback frequently, helping you improve faster than you could have imagined, but we have our performance review cycles every six months’.
- 🥳 It’s always a fun time - From our global team events to the awesome free merch and discounts across our brands to monthly socials and perks of a new office in Berlin, Potzdamer Platz - there’s always something exciting brewing in the horizon.
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.