Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Ethos picks up $100M at a $2.7B+ valuation. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About The Role
Ethos is looking for a world-class member to lead our Revenue Operations team for our B2B go to market teams. This role will be responsible for driving the organization toward achievement of strategic goals, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets. You will be a key member of the leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction, ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations. .
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and measure key inputs vital in developing Sales team goals, strategies, plans, policies and improvement opportunities
- Track and manage the performance of the sales organization by building out dashboards and reports in Salesforce and other Sales Enablement tools
- Support operational sales logistics including optimizing resource allocation across sales teams and measuring progress against revenue target and key performance indicators
- Build and continue to optimize the sales process, system tools, and reporting.
- Oversee the refining and maintenance of sales capacity and territories.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, and sales management teams to understand goals and execution strategy. Track, manage, and help bridge any gaps to goal.
- Define and drive impactful projects to deliver rapid growth while introducing innovative ideas into the business
- Participate in strategic planning and quota allocation sessions for planning.
- Drive adoption and enablement of sales tools and processes
- Oversee the administration and use of enterprise software applications, such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, used by the GTM teams
- Partner with business applications engineering team to build and maintain a world class technology stack for go-market-teams
- Possesses an extremely collaborative yet relentless approach to process improvement and team management to set vision and direction for a significant segment of a business unit and achieve best-in-class results
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools, including best practices for use, integrations, reporting
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership excellence to drive change
- Superior communication skills and high credibility to collaborate internally/externally.
- Uses long term business objectives and strategy to prioritize projects for the team.
- Expertise in reseller revenue model
- Startup experience is a plus
- Experience in building and managing a high performance team.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.