Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes!
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Life-Insurance Startup Ethos Valued at More Than $2.7 Billion. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role
We're looking for a Partnerships Account Manager to help engage and manage our independent agent channel. You'll work closely with our partnerships, product, and marketing teams to drive growth of the business while building a category-defining product.
This is a great role for someone who is driven, communicative, and process oriented. This is the chance to be an early contributor on an initiative that's core to the company's future growth plans with plenty of room to grow. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, results oriented, mission driven environment - get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide onboarding, product demonstration and account management for Ethos’ platform
- Work closely with external partners to demonstrate Ethos’ value in continuing to increase revenue.
- Ability to work and sell through ambiguity and in a hyper growth sales environment
- Serve as the point-of-contact for inquiries and ensure partners (agents) at all levels have a positive user experience
- Be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Life Insurance licensed and previous sales experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years in the life insurance industry, preferably as an agent, seller or internal wholesaler
- Consistent track record meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Tech stacks: LinkedIn, Slack, Salesforce, Google Sheets, Excel, etc.
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.