Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes!
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Life-Insurance Startup Ethos Valued at More Than $2.7 Billion. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with a strong background and interest in providing corporate IT support. The role will consist of interacting with end-users/ running the help desk. The ideal candidate is comfortable with a startup environment, and sees both the benefits of agility and the opportunities for creating predictable outcomes. While seeing and understanding the big picture, the ideal candidate is also focused on crossing t’s and dotting i’s, new technologies or processes are not a threat, but an opportunity to learn something new!
- Day to day management of the corporate infrastructure and applications necessary for global Ethos employees to work securely and conveniently.
- Assist with the management and operation of corporate SaaS applications, e.g., Google Workspaces, Slack, Asana, atSpoke, Zoom, etc.
- Help run the IT service desk, inclusive of provisioning/ managing hardware and software.
- Help with IT-asset management and user security administration.
- Enjoy working with end-users and understand how to run and improve the IT service desk function to win the hearts and minds of your colleagues.
- Hands-on expertise with fleet management (including MDM solutions -e.g., JAMF, Kandji, Meraki) and managing user end-points (MacOS, Windows); you know enough to configure systems as needed through management tools.
- Experience with major corporate SaaS providers - Okta, G-Suite, Slack, GitHub, Zoom, Box, Slack, Asana, etc.; understanding of cloud hosting providers, ideally AWS, and key services associated with these providers (e.g., IAM, Cloudtrail, etc.)
- A technical mindset, and the willingness and ability to explain technical concepts to those who are less technical.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion, involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.