Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes!
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Life-Insurance Startup Ethos Valued at More Than $2.7 Billion. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role
Ethos is looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our Partnerships’ Operations team. You will define and execute on our growth strategy to 10x the business. Then 10x it again. You will use a combination of analytical, operational, product, and marketing skills to evaluate key levers for growth, define testing strategies to improve those levers, then get results, learn and repeat.
This role will have high visibility across the executive team, reports to the VP & GM of the business and will require you to solve the most complex, interesting challenges of a rapidly-scaling startup. If you enjoy working in an environment that is fast-paced, analytically rigorous, mission-driven and impact-oriented, read on and get in touch!
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relentlessly pursue sustainable growth. Drive rapid near term growth while building for the long term
- Combine deep understanding of our business levers and creative drive to evaluate and define growth initiatives
- Learn quickly; know when and how to be scrapy and validate ideas yourself
- Take big swings; know when and how to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Analytics, Biz Ops, Finance and Sales to launch, test and analyze new growth initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience ideally with growth operations experience at a high-growth technology company
- Proven track record of leading multiple initiatives and working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Ability to flex between high-level strategic thinking, deep analytical problem solving and cross functional execution
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Desire to own and drive growth from Day 1
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.