Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Ethos picks up $100M at a $2.7B+ valuation. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Revenue Operations Manager. This role will work closely with our CRO, VP of Sales, and Director of Consumer Sales and own all aspects of revenue operations, including analytics, technology, planning, and process improvements. This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on our consumer sales org that is positioned for massive growth.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of what it takes to operationalize and scale the sales org of a high-growth company. They possess intellectual curiosity and a builder mentality, are naturally collaborative, and excel solving complex problems and driving analytical and operational rigor.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Own reporting and metrics of all sales activities to deliver real-time insights to leaders and cross-functional stakeholders; maintain accurate pipeline forecasts, funnel analytics, conversion metrics, etc.
- Build and continue to optimize the sales process, system tools, and reporting.
- Oversee the refining and maintenance of sales capacity and territories.
- Collaborate with Finance and sales management teams to understand goals and execution strategy. Track, manage, and help bridge any gaps to goals
- Define and drive initiatives to continuously improve GTM strategy, including sales processes, technology, and automation
- Manage key aspects of annual and ongoing sales planning activities, including target setting, account coverage, and designing and managing sales comp plan
- Define and drive impactful projects to deliver rapid growth while introducing innovative ideas into the business
- Possesses an extremely collaborative yet relentless approach to process improvement and team management to set vision and direction for a significant segment of a business unit and achieve best-in-class results
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership excellence to drive change
- Superior communication skills and high credibility to collaborate internally/externally.
- Ability to contribute strategically and navigate complex situations and market environments to align the organization to corporate strategy and objectives
- Proficient with Salesforce, BI and data visualization tools, Excel and PowerPoint
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up