Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Ethos picks up $100M at a $2.7B+ valuation. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About The Role
Ethos is looking for a Customer Experience Operations Manager to support our fast growing CX team. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll serve as the critical link between our CX department leaders and the RevOps Team.
The CX Ops Manager must be a self-starter and highly motivated with a bias for taking action. You’ll need to be collaborative and have experience working cross-functionally to lead projects from inception to implementation. We’re looking for someone who has an attention to detail but will still see the big picture and support strategic projects. With equal parts analysis, process, and strategy, this role is an important part of helping Ethos scale during our next phase of growth.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
Data Reporting & Analysis
- Refine and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting,, dashboards, and KPI tracking
- Track leading indicators of customer health, renewals, expansion, and analyze them to understand what’s going well.
- Take ownership of data analyses and deliverables to support varying levels of the business from our Executive Team to Individual CX team members.
Technology and Processes
- Partner with CX leadership to plan and build out infrastructure and processes that will support hyper growth.
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale a high-growth business and improve team productivity
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure performance aligns with desired outcomes related to conversion, retention, and cross-selling.
- Work with leadership to evaluate and implement changes to optimize retention.
- Build dashboards and reporting that helps Executive team understand customer health and retention
- Support the ideation, creation, and ongoing management of engagement models that help our team work with customers more effectively
- Determine the timing and content of touch points along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score (i.e. implementation surveys, renewal reminders, in-app notifications, etc.)
- Be the champion for customer experience across the company and provide executive visibility around key customer experience metrics and critical pain points. Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet retention targets and deliver on customers’ needs
- Align with CX Leadership on priorities while relaying the needs of other departments for awareness and collaboration
- Partnering closely with the Revenue Operations team to ensure processes and data are streamlined, accurate, and readily available across GTM teams
- Self-starting, motivated team player who enjoys a fast-paced growth environment
- 5+ years of experience in customer experience operations
- Experience in building and managing a high performance team.
- Deep understanding of customer experience principles, tools, and processes.
- Experience using and implementing Salesforce and other CX enablement tools.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with retention measurement and management, customer health analysis, team member utilization management, and reporting / analysis across the customer lifecycle