Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes!
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed in Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020. And for exciting news about our growth check out Life-Insurance Startup Ethos Valued at More Than $2.7 Billion. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role
We're looking for a Partnerships Sales Associate to help engage and manage our independent agent channel. You'll work closely with our partnerships, product, and marketing teams to drive growth of the business while building a category-defining product.
This is a great role for someone who is driven, communicative, and process oriented. This is the chance to be an early contributor on an initiative that's core to the company's future growth plans with plenty of room to grow. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, results oriented, mission driven environment - get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reach out to agents and agencies that are interested in joining Ethos and onboarding them onto our platform
- Assist in post-deal partner (agent) management for a book of high value and high potential clients
- Serve as the point-of-contact for everyday questions and ensure partners (agents) at all levels have a positive experience
- Manage escalations from agents. This will involve wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Be proactive. This role will require the ability to think on your feet and hustle through fire drill situations.
- Be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Tech stacks: Copper, Slack, Mailshake
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Life Insurance and sales experience preferred but not required
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.