Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed as Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020 as well as featured on VentureBeat for raising $60m in our series C funding. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Product Manager who’s experienced in planning, designing and delivering consumer-facing apps. If you have a deep understanding of business, and a love for data and delighting users, this one’s for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading product work, managing and growing a team, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, marketers, and content writers
- Create product strategies consistent with the company’s vision, and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Prioritize tasks as needed, and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 3 years experience working as a product manager in a successful startup – a must
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Self-organized, process driven
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users, doing things differently
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Follows, studies, and appreciates well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience leading small, agile teams
- Passion for UX
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.