At eSpark Learning, we build next generation curriculum and tools that help students succeed in school and in life. Using teacher insight and empirical data, we curate the best content resources to create amazing, differentiated learning experiences for each student. As a company we believe in innovation and efficacy and deliver validated, meaningful achievement results students from all backgrounds.
About eSpark's Customer and Sales Teams
The customer teams at eSpark have a variety of functional responsibilities with the shared goal of growing a successful business that is making a lasting impact on PK-8 education. The sales team is a key group of hard-working, strategic, agents of change identifying and supporting school and district leaders. Sales Representatives will be part of a team that has a proven track record of performance and is committed to each other, team and customer success.
We are looking to hire resourceful, driven, team players who value teaching and learning and are invested in the market we serve. The Sales Representative will be part of a team that is leading the growth efforts for the business, accountable for their own quota, pipeline, and success metrics as they fold into a broader regional market development strategy.
(Region/territory will be determined upon hire.)
You’ll accomplish this by:
- Maintaining a high level of effective sales activities with focus on outbound calling, sales demonstrations, pipeline management, and forecasting; consistently meeting or exceeding your quota
- Developing proficiency in all eSpark Learning products and solutions and a strong ability to demonstrate each solution or product effectively; virtually or in person.
- Maintaining contact with assigned accounts to ensure continuous quality relations, continuously recognizing and acting upon sales opportunities while simultaneously maintaining superior customer satisfaction.
- Bringing a team spirit. Consistently contribute to the strength of the team; sharing personal expertise, and collaborating across teams to design and implement creative solutions for customers.
- A self-starter attitude with intrinsic passion paired with a strong work ethic.
- An understanding of the K12 education landscape with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energy and tenacity; you desire to excel as part of a successful and winning team
- Thoughtful territory planning and strategic execution of those plans
- Proven success in prospecting, consulting and closing over the phone
- Desire and ability to travel to events and key prospective customer meetings about 20%