At eSpark, we are building the next generation of tools to help students succeed in school and in life. Using teacher insight and empirical data, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. We continue to demonstrate meaningful achievement results among students from all backgrounds.
Sales at eSpark
We are looking for a talented sales associate to join eSpark's Chicago team. In your role, you will help eSpark grow its impact to serve more students by helping us get in the door with new school districts. From creative prospecting to persistent followup, you will work hard to build relationships with school leaders and educators that will ultimately lead to more students succeeding in math and reading.
As a Sales Associate you will be expected to:
- Secure new first meetings with districts interested in learning about our solutions
- Manage targeted email campaigns to book new appointments
- Call 30+ district leaders a day in peak season to secure meetings or attendance at marketing events
- Deliver high quality, consultative web video and live presentations, probing for school district needs and demonstrating eSpark value as it aligns to customer needs
- Coordinate and conduct subsequent meetings throughout the sales process
- Develop and maintain expertise in blended learning generally and eSpark product and services specifically
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of team pipeline and meeting activity
- Some work experience in customer outreach, marketing, or sales.
- A passion for education and strong desire to use your skills to change the world
- A Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university with a high GPA