At eSpark Learning, we build next generation tools that help students succeed in school and in life. Using teacher insight and empirical data, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. We continue to demonstrate meaningful achievement results among students from all backgrounds.
About eSpark's New Partnerships Team
The New Partnerships (sales) team at eSpark helps school districts across the U.S. meet the needs of every student. Account Executives work closely with eSpark’s Product and Marketing teams to address school districts’ unique and complex needs with our iPad and web-based solutions.
We are looking to hire a resourceful, driven team player with a competitive spirit who is prepared to achieve ambitious personal and territory sales objectives. They are an agent of change and have the desire and ability to help leaders shape a teaching and learning vision, engage multiple stakeholders, drive alignment on decisions and guide the strategy to operationalize and implement.
- Work through complex deals, using a top-down, consultative sales approach to build, maintain & strengthen relationships with all key decision makers
- Develop a proactive approach to territory management
- Travel approximately 60-70% of time (with seasonal variations)
- 4+ years of quota-carrying, technology-based sales experience
- Track record of overachieving quota
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and new business sales experience
- Teaching experience and a passion for K-12 education a plus