Ergeon aims to become the largest and most trusted provider of tech-enabled home services in the US. We use data and technology to provide a better customer experience, and enable our service personnel to be effective and efficient.
As Field Sales Support you are the key to allowing Ergeon to be a nimble and scalable company. Field Sales Support act as independent contractors using any camera phone to document the exterior landscape and gardens of each client’s home. You’ll need to sync the photos with Ergeon's system so the Ergeon team can get to work. The photos you take will be analyzed by our service professionals and used to build fence or driveway plans, detailed yard blueprints, and special project proposals. Your photos also foster strong communication with our clients if they have specific questions or requests.
As Field Sales Support you’ll interface directly with clients at their homes, be the frontline user of our latest technology, and help craft operational direction as we scale our services. Are you a reliable, personable individual with a can-do attitude and a knack for delivering strong customer service? Join our team.
- Flexibility - determine your own hours and manage your own schedule (with consideration for client availability).
- Income - you earn a flat rate compensation of $30 per completed job based on experience
- New Technology - master our internal technology that makes it easy to pick up jobs, automates most client communication, and equips you with critical information you may need on site.
- Learn - take advantage of this opportunity to get your foot in the door at an early-stage, fast-growing tech startup
- Direct Impact - your work will help craft the operational evolution of the company
- Reliability - This is important as a client is expecting you.
- Consistency - commit to complete at least 15 jobs per week (3-4 days per week on average).
- Car and Driver’s License - your own, well-maintained car & a valid license
- Clean Driving Record & Insurance - less than 3 points, up-to-date car insurance (liability and bodily injury)
- Smartphone Camera - you’ll use your own smartphone camera (we’ll teach you a few tricks)
- Tech Savvy - you are comfortable with Google apps and learning to navigate new tech platforms
- Navigator skills - you can comfortably navigate the San Jose and South Bay Area
- Adaptable - easily adjust to rapidly changing systems and a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English