A Bit About Us
We believe amazing companies start with amazing people. As an all-remote company, we know those people come from all over the world. Ergeon was founded and is run today by two CS serial entrepreneurs that share a deep passion for utilizing technology to improve how people work. We create innovative technologies that help consumers, contractors, and our all-remote staff excel.
Using proprietary technology coupled with operational excellence we are building the largest, most customer-friendly construction company in the world. We own the consumer-contractor relationship end-to-end. Our ‘tech stack’ delivers a seamless experience for consumers and contractors. Starting with outdoor home improvement, we install the highest quality fence and hardscape. In time we will scale to larger and more complex building projects.
We have a fast-growing and diverse team spread across 20+ countries today. We go to great lengths to ensure that our workforce, everywhere in the world, has access to career growth, an amazing work culture, and great benefits. Come join us to transform the construction industry.
Overview of the Role
As a remote Regional Field Manager, you will travel frequently to California around 80% of the year, and for the remainder of the year you will work remotely from your home in Mexico. Expect to spend 4 days a week in CA, 45 weeks a year.
You are primarily responsible for creating trust-based contractor relationships, as well as responsible for the success of projects in your territory. You will work alongside the contractor crews to make sure that projects are completed on time and met our quality standards, as well as find and onboard new contractors to keep up with the growth. You will also be responsible to launch new products in your area by finding the right contractors.
You excel as the connector between office staff, customers and installation crews. You have a real passion for great customer experience, high quality of work, and growing a home improvement business. You should be comfortable to use our tools and processes.
- Recruit and support construction crews to make sure the project is built to the correct specifications and with high quality
- Maintain relationships with current contractors and crews
- Handle and resolve customer facing escalations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be fluent in English & Spanish
- Located in Mexico
- Eligible to apply for multiple-entry US visa (Ergeon will cover visa costs)
- Comfortable to travel frequently and spend 4 days a week in California, 45 weeks a year (Ergeon will cover your travel costs)
- 5+ years of hands-on construction experience so that you understand what is involved in the project (ideally in both carpentry and concrete trades)
- 3+ years of leading construction crews (ideally in both carpentry and concrete trades)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using smartphone apps
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline to do your work independently in the field
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Comfortable to drive 3+ hrs a day around the East Bay Area daily while in California
Nice to have
- 2+ years of outside sales experience visiting face to face with customers (ideally with landscaping)
- 2+ years experience as owner of a landscape company
- Experience with landscape design and recommendations
- A regional network of suppliers and fence/hardscape installers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.