Ergeon aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled home improvement. This rapidly growing, $250B+ US market is hampered by many inefficiencies that create a stressful, time-consuming customer experience. As tech-powered pioneers in this space, we provide an amazingly better experience using software, data, and industry expertise.
Ergeon was founded and is run today by two CS serial entrepreneurs that share a deep passion for utilizing technology to improve how people work. We create innovative technologies that help consumers, contractors, and our all-remote staff excel.
We have a fast-growing and diverse team spread across 30+ countries today. We go to great lengths to ensure that our workforce, everywhere in the world, has access to career growth, an amazing work culture, and great benefits. Join us to revolutionize the construction industry!
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Find, record and document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough manual regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Manually test and validate newly developed features and user stories.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance and doing manual testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases and bug descriptions.
Nice to Have
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience with git, JIRA and CircleCI.
- Experience working in remote teams using Kanban.
- Automation experience and scripting knowledge.
- Stock options
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- $200 reimbursed annually for learning, software/hardware or workplace improvements and fitness related spending
- Headset reimbursement
- Laptop replacement of up to $1,500 reimbursed after 1 year of full time work and every 3 years after