We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our fast-growing startup in Silicon Valley. Ergeon aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled Home Services. We provide an amazingly better customer experience using software and data. We are looking for smart and independent people who are organized and self starters, who love impressing customers with strong communication skills & deep product knowledge, and are willing to do whatever it takes to create happy customers. For those seeking long term careers, working 100% from home, this is a great opportunity to join a great team spread across the world, with amazing benefits!
Preferred Locations: Central/South America or the Caribbean. US and Canada okay on a case by case basis.
Overview of the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our Carribeean & Central American based remote Sales Team. The Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales targets through effective management and coaching of our Customer Sales Representatives, and planning & implementing strategic Sales initiatives. The Sales Manager will train and mentor sales staff to ensure best practices are implemented to achieve success in reaching company objectives.
- Build and develop an effective and high performing team within a high pressure growth environment
- Recruit and train Customer Sales Reps
- Ongoing performance management based on KPIs
- Identify skill gaps and provide personal ongoing support and feedback
- Own booking and sales satisfaction targets
- Monitor, track and report team performance based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Create and execute improvement initiatives to achieve goals
- Assist representatives with difficult transactions or escalated calls by possessing a high level of product knowledge and process expertise
- Support cross functional company initiatives as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in building up and supervising a successful sales team
- In-depth knowledge and experience in advanced sales, negotiation and closing techniques
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, and rolling out scalable sales processes
- Available 8am - 5pm PST Full-Time, with minimal after hours weekday and weekend support
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
Nice to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in construction or home improvement industry
- Experience managing remote teams
10 Paid Days Off
$250 reimbursed annually for software/hardware or home office improvements
Amazing remote company culture!