A Bit about Us
Unlike most other products and services, hiring a contractor for a home improvement project is very far from a 1-click experience today. Ergeon aims to empower skilled local contractors with human and technology powered services to make home improvement easy. We take a full-stack approach to create a seamless experience for homeowners, and leverage technology to scale the front & back offices of contractors.
Ergeon was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast. We assembled a world class team and have raised significant funding from top-tier investors. We are looking for top talent — join us in disrupting the $200B+ home improvement market!
Overview of the Role
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the voice of Ergeon to all inbound communications coming from leads or customers. You will support Ergeon’s growth by ensuring that all communications are routed to the correct team that should handle the request through a high-touch, customer-first oriented experience. You will mainly interact with Sales, Project Management, or Customer Escalations. By being one of the key players in ensuring timely communications, or sharing Ergeon’s value proposition, you will be focused on listening and creating the best customer experience above all else.
As a Customer Service Agent at Ergeon a typical day will include the following:
- Answer inbound communications from customers and leads
- Communicating with leads via inbound calls, emails, and text messages (we use Front for emailing and texting)
- Providing with return calls with requested information or updates to leads.
- Routing live calls to the correct team depending on the requested interaction; be that with Sales, Project Management, or Customer Escalations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and customer rapport building skills
- Ability to master high-level information for our products and concepts quickly
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritization skillset
- 2+ year(s) experience in Customer Service
- English fluency
- Available for flexible schedule, with possible weekends, working 40 hours per week between 8am and 8pm PST
Nice to have:
- Customer Service experience in general labor or in the construction industry
- Experience using CRM tools like Pipedrive, Talkdesk, or Front