Ergatta is seeking a Growth Marketing Associate to join our team!
Ergatta is a fitness tech startup that is creating a new consumer category: game-based home cardio equipment. The first of these is the Ergatta Rower, which provides a challenging, competitive, full-body digital fitness experience centered around an indoor rowing machine. As fitness activity shifts into the home—rapidly accelerated by COVID-19— we believe the big winners will be those that innovate around what is on screen. Our game-based content provides a fundamentally new and different consumer experience, radically different from the instructor-led traditional offerings. Ergatta recently closed a $30M Series A, led by Advance Venture Partners and joined by Greycroft (who led Ergatta's seed round), Fifth Wall, Gaingels, and Hans Tung (GCV).
The Growth Associate is an exciting new role on the Marketing team. You will work closely with our team leadership, creative partners and agencies to drive awareness, consideration and sales through our various performance marketing channels. You’ll also play a key role in our testing and optimization program as we experiment into new ways to improve conversion and drive efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Build and execute on paid acquisition strategies across Facebook, Paid Search, Affiliate
- Conduct routine account and funnel analyses to identify optimization opportunities
- Optimize existing campaigns and channels to ensure alignment with growth and efficiency targets
- Onboard new affiliate and partner relationships and project manage creation of reviews and video assets
- Regularly review survey and in-platform data sources to support attribution modeling
- Manage agency relationships and ensure outsourced channels are managed in accordance with budget and efficiency
- Develop test plans and strategies in partnership with team leadership to unlock new channels and levers for growth
- Support integrated marketing campaigns through ad copy and messaging iterations
- Partner with creative team resources to develop new concepts based on cross-channel learnings
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of growth marketing experience at a leading paid media agency or DTC brand
- Strong quantitative analytical skills - you should be intimately familiar with mining and manipulating data sets for insights in excel
- Experience managing digital acquisition channels - specifically Facebook or Paid Search a plus
- Cross-functional leadership skills
- Familiarity with subscription/recurring revenue business models and unit economics
- Experience with A/B testing software and experimentation programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing to budget, performance and growth targets
Bonus points if you have:
- A strong DTC background
- Passion for fitness and the at-home fitness experience
- Experience in 0 to 1 phase at a high growth organization
Ergatta offers competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.