Ergatta is creating the future of digital fitness by reimagining it beyond the instructor-led class. By putting personalization, competition, and games at the core of our experience, our connected rowing machine delivers a motivating and entertaining workout, and drives habit-forming fitness behavior over time. Ergatta is backed by Greycroft, TechStars, Mark Pincus, Scott Dorsey, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner, Chamillionaire, and more.
We’re hiring an Inside Sales Associate to join our Customer Experience team and run point on all prospective customer interactions by phone, e-mail, and chat. As Inside Sales Associate, you’ll help customers confidently make their decision to purchase our product by communicating the benefits and differentiators, and thoughtfully addressing all of their questions. We’re looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about selling an exciting product, and who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and will help build our brand through excellent customer service.
This role will report to the head of our Customer Experience team. Ability to work a flexible schedule is preferable, as coverage requirements may shift to support a non-traditional schedule (e.g. Sunday-Thursday) depending on business needs as our company grows.
- Become an expert in the company, product, and brand; exhibit strong knowledge to our potential customers
- Perform sales activities to support the growth of the company, including email, chat, and phone conversations with potential customers
- Understand the needs of our potential customers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Work cross functionally with marketing, product, and engineering to provide weekly and monthly reporting on sales trends.
- Have 1-3 years of in a sales or customer service role.
- Have strong people skills — you’re friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and are excited by constant personal interaction.
- Have great writing skills and can maintain an upbeat tone while using language that's easy to understand.
- Are extremely organized, detail-oriented and rigorous.
- Are tech savvy; you learn and adopt new software platforms quickly and easily.
- Are scrappy and can get things done quickly in a fast-moving and uncertain environment.
- Passionate about fitness a plus.
Ergatta offers competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.