EquityZen is an early-mid stage financial technology company, backed by leading venture and private equity investors. We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who is eager to help us as we redefine private markets. Join us if you love creating new digital marketing campaigns, measuring KPIs, and experimenting with new acquisition/growth channels.
Our platform enables large, private companies to deliver liquidity to their shareholders while providing investors access to invest in these proven, pre-IPO companies. EquityZen has served over 200 pre-IPO technology companies and is proud to be considered a liquidity provider for 1 out of 2 of the largest unicorns. A testament to EquityZen's secure, paperless, and industry-defining online investment platform, we have successfully completed 14,000+ private placement transactions. Focusing on automating an antiquated offline process has allowed us to lead the charge in building more efficient, cost-effective, and transparent private markets. Watch this short video to learn more: equityzen.com/press/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ideate, execute, monitor and iterate upon our digital marketing campaigns focused on acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Run growth experiments across different channels, with ability to scale channels that demonstrate positive returns
- Oversee and grow multiple marketing channels, including SEM, SEO, and Social
- Get deep in the weeds with data including tracking a variety of KPIs, using insights to create reports, and presenting to our Product and Revenue teams, with the goal of driving better user experience
- Work closely with the entire organization to assess business needs and how Marketing can provide solutions
THE RIGHT STUFF
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in performance marketing and/or advertising; some product marketing, product management, or integrated marketing experience highly preferred
- Experience executing digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, especially Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Data-driven mentality with the ability to crunch data across various mediums and tools including Mixpanel and Excel
- Experience running A/B tests for marketing content
- Proven success of email marketing and optimizing campaigns
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working in financial services, fintech or another highly regulated industry
- Experience with brand building efforts, such as PR
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools such as SQL, Kibana, and Google Analytics
- Experience executing in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- First hand understanding of a marketplace business
EquityZen offers a competitive salary, stock options, full employee benefits (health, dental, vision), individual professional development and wellness budget, flexible paid time off, and more!
We are dedicated to prioritizing all employees’ health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have a new, socially-distant friendly office space in NYC’s financial district where we have established strict protocols to protect the health and safety of all employees; however, working from the office is strictly voluntary until further notice.
EquityZen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EquityZen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EquityZen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of EquityZen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.