Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, we debuted a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Equinox Plus mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Equinox Plus provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
It is an exciting yet critical time at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Recruiting to join our People team as we continue to rapidly grow. This role will collaborate in supporting multiple hiring managers across our Business teams. Our Recruitment Team advocates for a mission-focused and inclusive recruitment process. We want your help in building a recruitment culture where employees are seen and celebrated, careers grow, safe spaces continue to flourish, and everyone is supported at all stages of the candidate experience with our teams. This is a minimum 3-month contract with opportunity to grow.
Our small, yet nimble team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance, and care for one another. We strive to operate from a place of excellence and focus on how every action helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness and Wellness everyday (even on the toughest of days!).
What you will do:
- Own full life-cycle talent acquisition: actively source, recruit and hire across a range of internal departments, including: Marketing, Operations and Product.
- Partner with and coach hiring managers to develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close.
- Source and identify qualified candidates from a variety of sources and communities including: internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and partnerships with external organizations.
- Work with hiring managers to create clear job descriptions, interview frameworks, and scorecards to determine key traits of successful candidates.
- Maintain the integrity of data capture within our ATS and across all recruiting platforms.
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies in partnership with hiring managers to plan and recruit for future business needs.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, 1-2+ years of internal recruiting.
- Experience recruiting and building employer brand at a fast paced tech start-up or high-growth tech company.
- Experience using recruiting tools and resources such as: ATS (we use Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, etc.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work at a high pace, with competing, and changing priorities.
- Successful track record of hiring top talent across various roles.
- Proven ability to coach and influence hiring managers, leadership & interview teams.
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.