Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, we debuted a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Equinox Plus mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Equinox Plus provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
It is an exciting yet critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Project Manager to join our Content team. This is a unique role that will help our team create and publish best in class Live and On Demand audio/video content. On the Content team, this person will be at the intersection of Production, Programming, Talent and Publishing. This is an active PM role in an agile operation that needs to maintain alignment and accountability as the business evolves.
Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness and Wellness everyday.
What You Will Do:
- Lead weekly Content Team project touch base
- Drives communication, decision making, and alignment across the Content Team on all initiatives
- Documents strategic objectives, special projects and activities for the Content Team and maintains updates
- Manages and documents cross functional risks, issues and dependencies
- Plug into the Business Planning and Cross Functional teams at the business level
- Act as messaging touchpoint for other cross functional groups (Product, Marketing, Design, Operations)
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager or similar role
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management tools, especially Airtable
- Experience using PM skills in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of digital video content creation
- Event project managing experience a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Embrace opportunities to grow skills and shape a role.
- High emotional intelligence for understanding how to best drive accountability
- Interest in fitness and wellness
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.