Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, we debuted Equinox+, a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Equinox+ mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Equinox+ provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
Equinox Media is a subsidiary of Equinox Group—a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences, and community. Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands also includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, PURE Yoga, and Equinox Explore.
We are seeking a Membership Experience Associate who has a passion for delivering unmatched customer experiences! The ideal candidate will have a passion for bringing new and innovative ideas to the table as we scale our newly established customer support organization. With 3+ years of relevant experience in a technical support environment you will have the opportunity to shape the culture, grow within a rapidly scaling operations environment and most of all take care of our customers!
This position will be located in Phoenix, AZ and reports to the Manager of Member Experience. The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Work daily with customers to provide guidance in the effective use of our systems, platform, products and services
- Respond to customer requests via Tickets, Chat, Email and Phone successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify areas for natural cross-sell/up-sell within customer success and train new teams as needed
- Maintain client and vendor relationships by servicing with a premier experience mentality
- Demonstrates the ability to tackle each challenger by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Understands and utilizes appropriate documentation and escalation path established within the operations team
- Collaborates and adjusts service delivery through feedback measures including but not limited to: Net Promoter Scores, Independent Quality Feedback survey scores and call quality reviews
- Partnering with other operational team members to align and ensure service delivery for the integration and deployment of our product suite
- Deliver on projects and other support team related duties as assigned
- HS diploma or GED required. (Some College Coursework Preferred)
- High level computer proficiency
- Technical Support/ Customer service experience. 3+ years preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM system
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment would be helpful
- A passion for fitness and/or knowledge of fitness industry trends is helpful
- Flexibility to work full-time between 5am and 8pm Arizona Time; Monday through Sunday, hours subject to change based on business needs
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.