Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, we debuted Equinox+, a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Equinox+ mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Equinox+ provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
Equinox Media is a subsidiary of Equinox Group—a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences, and community. Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands also includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, PURE Yoga, and Equinox Explore.
The Marketing Coordinator role will support a diverse set of initiatives on the Equinox Media marketing team. Reporting into the Director of Brand and Integrated Marketing, you will work closely with key stakeholders on a variety of projects across social media, community management, and partner marketing. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about the health and wellness space and excited to build dynamic, customer-centric, premiere marketing experiences.
WHO YOU ARE
- An aspiring marketer who makes decisions at the intersection of quant and qual
- A cross-functional connector who can work across the Marketing, Member Experience, Communications, and Partnerships teams within our organization
- A highly-organized self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A student of the industry who is interested in the ever evolving cross-section across the fitness and media landscape, and bringing those learnings in-house
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead community management across our social media channels, partnering closely with our Marketing, Member Experience and Communications team to support, engage and grow the Equinox+ following
- Develop marketing plans and briefs for partner-specific marketing initiatives, and drive project management of those plans from conception through to execution
- Support partner marketing strategy and execution across a variety of verticals (finance, music, CPG, etc.), including cause marketing campaigns and tactics
- Create campaign wrap-ups to consolidate marketing organization metrics and add value by preparing over-arching success stories
- Support strategic projects, including customer, competitive, and pricing research and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate fluidly across the organization and with partners
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Google Drive - prior experience in creating marketing or sales decks preferred
- Self-starter with a desire to join a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Interest in the health and fitness, consumer tech, and/or content / media spaces
- Deep intellectual curiosity on both the quant and qual sides of marketing, and business drivers at large
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.