Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, Equinox Media debuted Equinox+, a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Equinox+ mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Equinox+ provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
Equinox Media is a subsidiary of Equinox Group—a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences, and community. Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands also includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, PURE Yoga, and Equinox Explore.
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Product Manager to help contribute and execute on the collective roadmap across our data platform and data warehouse. These initiatives are in support of enhancing and optimizing processes for our internal teams. Preferred candidates will be collaborative, continually improving, and work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
The role requires a team-oriented self-starter that works closely to manage and ship high quality data product on time and on budget to our internal teams. We are seeking candidates with 3-5 years of experience managing interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation. There will be significant exposure to modern data processing and analytic tools.
What You Will Do:
- Establish and drive effective product management practices and methods for the data team
- Help drive the evolution of our roadmap and its prioritization by working with internal teams to outline new projects and their place in the roadmap to drive the most value for our partners
- Deliver source-of-truth data products that are developed to meet analytics and activation needs
- Manage development lifecycle to identify opportunities and risks in workflows
- Communicate with partners and manage expectations on data product delivery including risks and dependencies
- Help drive us forward as a data-driven organization
- Effectively maintain and manage project management tools and processes, including documentation and artifacts
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration
More About You (if you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but have the relevant experience, that's OK - we still encourage you to apply):
- 5+ years of experience managing solutions, developing product roadmaps, and communicating progress on those roadmaps ideally in the data and analytics space
- Experience grooming a product roadmap and setting the process to execute on it
- Experience in execution of the OKR framework and assessing the business value of requests in order to drive material impact on team OKRs
- Technical background with an excellent grasp of data storage, querying, and transformation techniques as well as reporting interfaces such as Tableau/Domo/Looker.
- Experience in structuring and working with ticketing and project management systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Creative, flexible, eager to learn, and able to work successfully in a multi-project, deadline driven environment
- Must have situational awareness and intuition with an understanding of when to listen and when to be assertive
- Fearless! You are not afraid to question existing processes and provide ideas for improvement
- Provide creative, out of the box solutions to solving challenging problems
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.