Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox Media is building a centralized team of analysts responsible for delivering Customer insights, recommendations and supporting day-to-day analytics needs and decision support to cross-functional stakeholders. We are looking for a talented individual to support our Customer Analytics function, leveraging advanced analytics techniques to solve complex business problems and help us better understand our customer. You will be responsible for defining customer segmentation, designing and performing cohort analysis, measuring content and instructor performance, creating predictive customer models and answering complex questions by applying structured and technical problem solving techniques. The Senior Manager - Customer Intelligence will report to the Director of Business Intelligence and work closely with cross-functional leaders and managers to develop data-informed strategies to measure, understand and optimize the customer experience.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
- Deliver Customer insights and recommendations to help leadership and cross-functional stakeholders better understand our customers and how they behave throughout the customer experience.
- Leverage diagnostic and advanced statistical analytics techniques to design and answer complex business questions.
- Perform customer segmentation, cohort analyses, and create predictive behavioral models.
- Develop and execute analytical strategies using advanced techniques to measure digital content and fitness instructor performance.
- Present complex analyses and findings to stakeholders in a simple and intuitive format.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues.
- Manage multiple customer analytics projects at a time.
- Work closely with our data engineering teams, providing inputs to support the design and build our customer analytics data infrastructure.
YOUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in statistics, analytics, math, or related field.
- 7+ years experience in an analytics role (preferably, Customer, Marketing, or Product) with a strong focus on delivering customer insights and recommendations.
- 5+ years experience working with SQL and other programming languages (R, Python) to analyze, explore, and mine large data sets to support reporting, dashboard building, and ad-hoc analysis.
- 3+ years experience planning and leading data or analytics projects.
- Proven experience designing customer segmentation, performing cohort analysis and creating predictive models.
- Proven experience building compelling and engaging data visualization and presentation.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Collaborative and exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills. Entrepreneurial and results-oriented. Strong work ethic. Does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile.
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives