Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox Media is looking for a talented and motivated individual to support our digital analytics measurement implementation across our web and mobile app digital platforms. You will report to the Senior Manager of Analytics Instrumentation. You will work with our product and marketing teams to define measurement requirements, design and document technical measurement and tagging specifications. You will support administration and configuration of our analytics tools, and be responsible for ongoing quality assurance. You will work closely with product managers and developers to ensure the end to end customer experience is tracked to enable reporting and analysis. You will work closely with marketing managers to ensure tracking needs are met to enable efficient and scalable marketing communication and optimization. If you’re a ‘get-things-done’ individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to help build a best-in-class digital analytics practice from the ground up, then this is the role for you.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
- Work closely with analytics implementation lead, product and marketing managers to define business and technical measurement requirements for new features across our web and mobile app platforms.
- Maintain robust documentation of analytics instrumentation architecture, tag management and solution design.
- Execute digital analytics tagging and implementation quality assurance to verify stability and accuracy of client-side data collection and marketing integrations.
- Create quality assurance processes and reporting to monitor implementations.
- Support implementation of our tag management platform and third party marketing tags.. (Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager).
- Support the administration and configuration of our digital analytics platforms. (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, mParticle)
YOUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, analytics, math, statistics, computer science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting digital analytics implementation on both web and mobile app platforms.
- Minimum 2 years experience implementing Adobe Analytics.
- Minimum 2 years experience using Adobe DTM/Launch to manage web and 3rd party tag implementation.
- Minimum 2 years experience testing analytics implementation on both web and app.
- Minimum 2 years experience documenting business and technical requirements.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders at a time.
- Superb written and verbal communication.
- Superb organizational skills.
- 1+ years experience managing and implementing mParticle or Segment a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Vendor certification related to analytics implementation a plus.
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives