Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
It is an exciting yet critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Project Manager to join our Business Planning team. This is a unique role that will act as a cross functional liaison between our various departments. On the Business Planning team, this person will partner closely with the team leads from Content, Business, Marketing, Operations, Member Experience, as well as work closely with our Product and Technology team to deliver initiatives end to end. We are a fast-paced agile group that has to pivot while scaling the business so team alignment is critical.
Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness everyday. If you're the type of leader who likes to be hands-on, then this is the right role for you.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitates communication, decision making, and alignment across cross functional teams including Content, Business, Marketing, Operations, and Member Experience
- Manages cross functional risks, issues and dependencies and tracks them to meet expected outcomes and timelines, adjusting as initiatives evolves
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements and mitigation approaches based on a broad view of the organization
- Partner with Product & Technology project management team to create plans to achieve and deliver on strategic objectives aligned to our company OKRs
- Manages and facilitates project and division level meetings (as needed)
- Support cross functional communications with external brand partners
More About You (if you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but have the relevant experience, that's OK -- we still encourage you to apply):
Other Relevant Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience related project management, technology, systems and processes
- Experience with Project Management tools like Airtable/SmartSheets, (Airtable is preferred), GSuite, Confluence, Jira and Figma
- Experience using PM skills in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience connecting a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Interest in fitness and wellness content
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company We celebrate unique points of views and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people’s lives.