Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox Media is looking for a talented, motivated and experienced individual to drive our digital analytics measurement strategy and implementation across our digital platforms; web, mobile, bike, wearables. You will be responsible for defining measurement requirements, designing and documenting technical specifications, administration and configuration of our tools, ongoing quality assurance, training and education to both business and technical stakeholders. You will work closely with product managers and developers to ensure the end to end customer experience is tracked to enable reporting and analysis. You will work closely with marketing managers to ensure tracking needs are met to enable efficient and scalable marketing communication and optimization. If you’re a ‘get-things-done’ individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to help build a best-in-class digital analytics practice from the ground up, then this is the role for you.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
- Responsible for all data collection strategy, 3rd party tagging, and governance associated with our web, mobile and bike digital platforms to enable reporting, analysis and marketing communications.
- In partnership with our Product Managers and Marketers, responsible for defining measurement requirements for all digital customer experience features.
- Responsible for designing, documenting and maintaining all technical measurement specifications.
- Responsible for administration and configuration of our 3rd party digital analytics tools and marketing platforms including but not limited to: Adobe Analytics, mParticle, Branch.
- Responsible for ongoing data collection and 3rd party tag quality assurance.
- Responsible for training and educating stakeholders on our digital analytics platforms.
YOUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, analytics, math, statistics or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience leading digital analytics implementation on both web and mobile app platforms.
- Minimum 3 years leading and planning projects associated with digital measurement and implementation.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing and implementing Adobe Analytics.
- Minimum 2 years experience using Adobe DTM/Launch
- Minimum 2 years experience managing and implementing 3rd party marketing tracking on both web and mobile applications.
- 1+ years experience managing and implementing mParticle or Segment a plus.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders at a time.
- Superb written and verbal communication.
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company We celebrate unique points of views and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people’s lives.