Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, Equinox Media debuted Variis, a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Variis mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Variis provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
Equinox Media is a subsidiary of Equinox Group—a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences, and community. Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands also includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, PURE Yoga, and Equinox Explore.
We are seeking a highly motivated logistics & supply chain professional to join our growing operations team. The Inventory Analyst will primarily be responsible for working with our supply chain partners across several functions: Inventory management across multiple verticals, execution on transfer orders to maintain stock levels, and month end closes.
- Manage Inventory levels across all current and future vertical supply chains.
- Receive all inbound inventory and ensure inventory is reflecting properly on our balance sheets.
- Oversee cycle counting and reconcile discrepancies in data sets.
- Execute and coordinate all transfer orders between distribution centers utilizing LTL/FTL carriers.
- Maximize inventory turn while optimizing transfer and holding costs.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to facilitate streamlined supply chain processes.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of current processes and policies as requirements evolve and the organization scales.
- 3-5+ years of experience in the logistics industry or related industry. 3PL Management experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP systems (Netsuite preferred).
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management, transfer order management).
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Highly organized, detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company We celebrate unique points of views and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people’s lives.