Equinox Media was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, Equinox Media debuted Variis, a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Variis mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Variis provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
Equinox Media is a subsidiary of Equinox Group—a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences, and community. Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands also includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, PURE Yoga, and Equinox Explore.
It is an exciting yet critical time at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Senior Manager of Member Experience Operations to join our team to help us meet the rapid growth of our new business. We’re looking for a teammate who will have a vision for optimization and efficiency - and has successfully led efforts in these areas. This is a unique role that will help our amazing Member Experience Associates operate in new ways of connecting our members to the communities and fitness that they love. Our MX teams work 24/7, embrace a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance, and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness everyday. This person will be a motivated team player with a positive attitude, solid interpersonal skills and immediately take ownership of this area. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, and eager to share your expertise to grow and streamline our operations, we’d love to hear from you!
- MX Efficiency: You’ll own multiple initiatives which drive efficiencies and improvements in our current processes and workflows. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the MX team has the proper tools, processes, and workflows to efficiently resolve member issues.
- MX Optimization: You’ll ensure our MX Systems and Tools are leveraged and optimized for our team. You’ll partner closely with our Product and Tech teams to continually assess how tools are working for us.
- MX Preparedness: With so many exciting features and product offerings in our pipeline, you’ll collaborate closely with our internal partners and ensure that MX is aware, prepared, and ready to support members when new features/products are launched.
- Data: You naturally seek data and make data-driven decisions. You’ll be responsible for collecting and summarizing data to communicate the broader story to internal stakeholders as we work to drive improvements in the areas above.
What the Work Looks Like
- Partner with MX Leadership to prioritize efforts that serve our members and company initiatives
- Identify ways to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business, including how we support new members, new geographies and new product offerings
- Own the collection and categorization of member feedback and insights - envision how we capture feedback and how we synthesizing and communicate those insights to business partners
- Build upon existing reporting and craft new reporting which speaks to the overall performance of MX, the member experience, and where improvements can be made to drive efficiencies
- Partner with internal stakeholders, and leadership, to ensure that the MX team has the right technology to scale - and where necessary, ensure that new tools/features are integrated seamlessly and with minimal impact to our associates
- Oversee training initiatives for the team: develop the process, mechanism, and cadence of those initiatives ensuring our team is prepared and knowledgeable of all services and offerings
- Contribute to organizational planning which includes headcount forecasting, contact reduction, and improvement in efficiencies
- With an eye for process improvement (plus for Six Sigma/LEAN experience), you’ll work to find ways we can become more efficient and improve our processes each day
- Focus on the power of the team - bring strong leadership, communication, and team-building skills to this role - we work closely internally, and externally, so being a team player is a must.
More About You:
- You bring a minimum of seven years’ experience (five years’ leading teams and projects) in a contact center / support environment - preferably at a start-up/high-growth technology company
- You have deep experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc) and Live Chat, Telephony solutions
- You always put the member first - from a business standpoint, you understand the importance of minimizing contacts while also maximizing the experience when they do contact us
- You are empathetic to our team on the front lines and you know how important it is to make their jobs efficient and easy to do
- You have experience leading teams that care deeply about the customer experience - you’re able to inspire greatness from others and you know how to motivate
- You are available to participate in our weekend shift rotation to support on-call needs
- You create an environment where an engaged team will grow and thrive
- You are skilled at explaining ambiguous problems succinctly and clearly
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker
- You are a strong communicator - you have the ability to work cross-functionally to represent member experience in a way that drives alignment and success
- You are proactive - you have the drive, determination and initiative to get the job done
- You have experience developing tools, dashboards, and data driven reporting
- You can participate in a leadership on-call rotation (approximately one weekend per month) to be available to our team if they need help (we are a 24x7 operation after all).
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company We celebrate unique points of views and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people’s lives.
See what we're up to: https://www.fastcompany.com/90386259/soulcycle-at-home-equinox-announces-streaming-fitness-platform-equipment