Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
It is an exciting yet critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Content team. This is a unique role that will help our team create and publish best in class fitness & wellness content out of our production studios. On the Content team, this person will partner with the team leads for Production, Content Programming, Talent, Content Operations and Creative. We are an agile group that has to pivot while scaling the business so team alignment is critical.
Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness everyday. If you're the type of leader who likes to be hands-on, wants to own the development of the software application and play a significant role in evolving the hardware along with other partners, then this is the right role for you.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitates communication, decision making, and alignment across the Content Team
- Partners with Content leadership team to create a plan to achieve strategic objectives
- Manages cross functional communications within the Content team including documenting and managing risks, issues and dependencies
- Manages weekly Content team meeting
- Serves as system and process expert
- Cross functional touchpoint for other groups (Product, Marketing, Design,Operations)
More About You (if you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but have the relevant experience, that's OK -- we still encourage you to apply):
Other Relevant Experience:
- Experience with Project Management tools like Airtable/Monday/Asana (Airtable is preferred)
- Experience using PM skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience connecting a diverse set of stakeholders
- Agile thinker looking for an opportunity to help shape a role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Interest in fitness and wellness content
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.