Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
We are seeking a highly motivated logistics & supply chain professional to join our growing operations team. The Logistics Analyst will primarily be responsible for working with our supply chain partners across several functions: final mile delivery, reverse logistics, inventory management, and maintaining data consistency between our different partners and systems.
What the work looks like:
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects with our vendor partners and final mile providers
- Ensure vendors follow SOP guidelines and meet SLA requirements via Vendor Scorecards
- Track Delivery KPIs and report on delivery performance
- Oversee and report on inventory transfers with vendor partners
- Optimize Reverse Logistics processes which include returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
- Collaborate with IT professionals both internal and external to implement effective systems that track POS (Shopify) integrations with partners and final mile providers
- Maintain data integrity in our ERP, NetSuite
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to facilitate streamlined supply chain processes
- Actively contribute to the improvement of current processes and policies as requirements evolve and the organization scales
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in the logistics industry or related industry
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, relational databases and ERP systems (Netsuite preferred)
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Highly organized, detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.